DUR-ROK® is a UCC registered trademark for basalt lined pipe, which is used in hydraulic conveying systems for transporting coarse, abrasive material such as bottom ash.
- Abrasion resistant for a variety of ash handling applications
- Spool pieces come with one fixed and one loose flange for flexibility in field installation
- 150# or 300# ANSI flanges
- Pipe and fittings range from 3" to 14" ID
- Corrosion resistant
- High operating pressure (up to 150 psi)
Please contact your local sales representative for more information.
What is the lead time for DUR-ROK pipe? [+]
Certain standard sizes are in stock and available for immediate shipment. Custom lengths can be supplied in 6-8 weeks.
Do both ends of DUR-ROK pipe have fixed flanges? [+]
When ordering standard lengths of DURROK pipe both ends will have fixed flanges. All non-standard lengths will have one fixed and one loose flange.
What are standard lengths of DUR-ROK? [+]
The standard length of DUR-ROK is 18 feet.