United Conveyor Corporation is a place where our employees achieve amazing things. Here, we offer dynamic internship opportunities that provide hands-on experience while assuming full responsibility and contributing as a valued professional. It’s an exciting place to discover your career and work alongside our team of industry leaders and visionaries who will teach and inspire you. As you rotate between departments, you will gain valuable experience and a keen understanding of the basic principles that make our organization thrive.
Discover Your Career
Within UCC, it is important to recruit employees who, besides having technical skills, also have a passion for their field and a desire to take on new challenges.
During a one-year rotation and training program, our engineers will have the opportunity to develop an in-depth understanding of our company, culture and industry. Our managers will help you live up to your potential by providing personal mentoring, and a sound network of resources within our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and Review Mechanical Systems
- Assist in the development of contract drawings
- Cross-functional rotation through various departments such as Systems, Field Service, Contract Sales, New Product Development and Production
Experience and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Solid communication skills
- Self-Directed with a focus on results
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow up skills
- Highly motivated, process driven and committed to customer satisfaction
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
Click here to apply!